Be sure to add your organization's name in the Sub title Field!
Add brief details about the event in the short description above if needed. Add marketing hashtag if appropriate in the short description.
Add further description of the event's topic, presenter, organization, what to expect, etc. here. For virtual events, include one of these three statements (remove the bullet point):
- Prior to the class, registrants will be emailed a link to participate. The link will include computer and phone call options. No account necessary!
- Prior to the class, registrants will be emailed a link to participate. The link will include computer and phone call options. No account necessary! Can't make the class? The recording will be available here after the class. Or, register to receive an email with the recording.
- Watch this pre-recorded class: [insert link here]
For in-person, indoor classes, include these statements: Space is limited. Please limit family attendance to one parent or caregiver.
If you need accommodations for this class, please try to contact the Library at least fourteen days before the class, or immediately after registering.
Other fields to edit:
- Add an image of your event's theme or craft, presenter's organization's logo, and/or other appropriate image to the Long Description here using the “Insert Image” icon above.
- Add other event types as applicable (e.g. Evening/Weekend, History)
- Select your branch's code in the Search tags.
- Update Maximum attendees as needed
- Add custom questions as needed
Do NOT change these fields:
- Reporting category
- Event image
- Featured image
- Global featured
- Branch featured
- Show when Published
Virtual Events with Zoom, only enter info into 2 fields: Maximum Attendance and Password. Do NOT change any other fields. For more on Virtual Events see: SCCCL Zoom Procedures - Communico.
For virtual events, after saving the event and while you are reviewing the event to submit/publish in the popup box,
- Type "Live" or "Recording Only" in the Internal Notes, and select Save.
SCCCL Guidelines for Creating an Event in Communico
**Delete all template directions before sending to your manager to publish!